I had the pleasure of spending a few days in the city of Malaga
after staying in our house at the costa the days before.
Have been visiting the city a couple of times in the past, but this time I really felt the life, atmosphere and spirit of this fantastic place.
Here are some snapshots:
1. Wine tasting at La Casa del Guardia
2. The patio at Bar Pil Pil
3. Nightclub Amargo
3 View over the Cathedral
4. Tapas and mussels at Playa de Pedregalejo
5. Tea at the arabic Teeteria El Haren
6. Gourmet food at Alea
7. Drink at the roof top bar at AC Palacio
8. Plaza de Constitucion were we rented a flat.