Feb 7, 2015

A day in Nancy


I have no idea how many times we have been driving on A31 and past Nancy.
After 10 years here in Luxembourg I have only visited Nancy once and my husband; 0. So I decided to do something about that.
One Saturday morning in January, we started the car and drove 115 km or something to Nancy. The weather was not the most pleasant I must admit, but we decided that shouldn't stop us. Dressed up with mittens, hats and great foot wear we're ready.
Nancy is on Unesco's World Heritage list and I can understand why.
And Nancy is much more than spectacular Place Stanislas.
Let me take you on a little tour around beautiful Nancy.

narrow streets with great selection of restaurants
 oysters prepared for lunch
cool bars
great selection of veg and fruits even outside the indoor market



place Stanislas
old town
old town
the park



No comments:

Post a Comment